[mou] MOU has leased land in the Sax Zim Bog Area

Bernard P. Friel wampy@att.net
Thu, 02 Jun 2005 11:28:18 -0500

Great idea to lease this land !! Perhaps I've missed it (I've been canoeing
in the Quetico for a week) but in addition to the information already
provided about the location, GPS coordinates might be helpful.

Bernie Friel