[mou] Say's Phoebes

towle towle@lenti.med.umn.edu
Sat, 04 Jun 2005 17:16:10 CDT

Two Say's Phoebes were briefly seen on Saturday around 2:45 PM in the
northeast corner of the quarry embankment before the rains started. The
birds only stayed in that area for about 5 minutes before flying off
southeast.

Thanks to all who have posted updates -

Howard Towle
Golden Valley, MN

On 3 Jun 2005, Chu, Philip wrote:
> Today, from about 8:30 to 11:30 AM, I did *not* find a Say's Phoebe in
the
> gravel-pit area just north of the east end of CR 108 in Clay Co.
Hopefully