[mou] Carolina Wren at Pet Trails, Murphy-Hanrehan, Scott County

Williams, Bob BXWilliams@CBBURNET.COM
Thu, 16 Jun 2005 12:47:40 -0500

Took my first walk in about 3 weeks and found a couple of interesting
birds:
	Carolina Wren-Heard and then seen between #34 & #35 in a wooded
area 		at the top of a hill that is more or less between the 2
large 		ponds.  It is the first one I've seen out there.
	White-throated Sparrow-A late bird
	Willow Flycatcher-Calling near #37
	Alder Flycatcher-Calling near #34
	Acadian Flycatcher-Calling east of #17
		(Across the road from the parking area.)
	Henslow's Sparrows-Even more numerous than previously reported.
It is 		hard to say for sure how many were in the main area
between #31 		& #32 but perhaps 5 and there were 3 calling
from other 			locations in the park.
The trails are very sloppy and overgrown right now so be prepared.
Bob Williams, Bloomington=20