[mou] Sandhill Crane and Dickcissel at Murphy-Hanrehan, Scott County

Williams, Bob BXWilliams@CBBURNET.COM
Wed, 22 Jun 2005 12:04:12 -0500

When I arrived at the pet trails parking lot this morning a=20
little before 6am I was serenaded by at least one Sandhill=20
Crane indicating that perhaps there is a nesting pair in the=20
park.  The call came from the direction of Murphy Lake.  There=20
were also 2 Dickcissels calling from the utility wires along=20
Murphy Lake Rd. between 165th and 175th, where they were reported=20
last year.  The Carolina Wren has not been relocated since it was=20
first reported.
Bob Williams, Bloomington