[mou] Hay cutting--more information

Laura Erickson chickadee@lauraerickson.com
Sun, 26 Jun 2005 07:41:03 -0500

Thanks so much to everyone who responded to my request for more information
about when to cut hay.  I've compiled suggestions for today's blog, at

<http://www.birderblog.com/?v=06-26-05#06-26-05_072646.txt>

(This is the right link--I posted the wrong one to BirdChat last week.)

Any additional information would be most welcome.

Laura Erickson
Duluth, MN

Staff Ornithologist Binoculars.com
www.birderblog.com

There is symbolic as well as actual beauty in the migration of
birds.  There is something infinitely healing in the repeated refrains of
nature--the assurance that dawn comes after night, and spring after the winter.

                                 --Rachel Carson