[mou] One legged grackle

Sam Smyrk savagehenry1@hotmail.com
Thu, 30 Jun 2005 13:10:23 -0500

A one legdeg grackle reminds me of a crow lacking a Tail that we spotted
twice while in Taylors Falls early this spring.  The crow seemed to get
around just fine without a tail - don't they need those?  I am sure that
residents of the main street in Taylors Falls are framiliar with the almost
bat looking crow as we saw it twice there over a long weekend.