[mou] RE: [mnbird] Question on Hawks

Alt, Mark Mark.Alt@bestbuy.com
Wed, 2 Mar 2005 08:43:12 -0600

There is a Red-tailed Hawk pair improving a nest they used last year in
St. Louis Park, visible from Hwy 100 , just west of Hwy 100, south of
the exit fro Minnetonka Blvd.

Mark Alt=20
Sr. Project Manager=20
Entertainment Software Supply Chain=20
Project Resources Group (PRG)=20
Best Buy Co., Inc.=20
Mark.Alt@BestBuy.com=20
(W) 612-291-6717=20
(Cell) 612-803-9085

-----Original Message-----
From: mnbird-admin@lists.mnbird.net
[mailto:mnbird-admin@lists.mnbird.net] On Behalf Of carol schumacher
Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2005 8:11 PM
To: Ron Green; mnbird@lists.mnbird.net
Subject: Re: [mnbird] Question on Hawks

The birds I've seen of late are paired up.  Two per
branch. So they may be working on bonding, a nest or
just soaring together screaming as they go.=20

We have lots of migrants here as well. Some of those
may have traveled a bit farther north. The Red-tail
push of birds wintering south of us, Ron, is usually
strong late March-early April. So another influx is
yet to come.=20

Carol

--- Ron Green <rongreen@charter.net> wrote:

> I am wondering if anyone can offer some insight into
> what may be going on with three Redtailed Hawks in
> my area (Rochester). I use to see 3 of them on daily
> basis as I drove home from work? However, as of two
> weeks ago, zippo! They just seemed to have vanished.
> Any thoughts on this? I know where two Great Horned
> Owls live very close by, could this be an
> explanation?
>=20
> Ron Green
> http://www.greensphotoimages.com

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
carol schumacher    birdminn@yahoo.com    winona=20
                            www.birdminnesota.com
Never do I send attachments, photos, or files

	=09