[mou] N. Saw-Whet still around Forest Lake

John Wallner jwallner@hutman.net
Fri, 04 Mar 2005 12:33:12 -0600

Just a brief FYI that the N. Saw-whet owl is still being seen at my
house.  I found him/her today and have been seeing the bird regularly
since the beginning of december.  If anyone is still interested in this
bird just give me a call or an email.  Anyone would be welcome to stop
by but I would suggest checking with me just because some days the bird
can be very hard to find.  It has really been a pleasure meeting so many
birders who have stopped by this winter. Not to mention how fun it has
been for me to observe this little owl all winter.  Everyone has been
very polite and respectful.  I would estimate that over 150 people have
seen the owl.
John Wallner
651-464-0344
cell 651-470-1335