[mou] A great birding blog

Val/Roger writers2@comcast.net
Thu, 10 Mar 2005 17:18:36 -0600

Hi, Bird Fans:
With all the focus about the blogosphere lately, I thought I'd share the
address of one of the most fascinating and fun blogs I've ever tuned in to:
www.birderblog.com

This is Laura Erickson's blog and it's jam-packed with information about
birds, great photos of birds (check out the northern hawk owl on today's
post), forwarded material from other listservs (especially Ohio's, they have
more fun than we do, folks, and they seem to wrangle a lot less!).

There are two blogs I check with some regularity, one is the birder in
Iraq's, and the other is Laura's. Try birderblog, there's something for
everyone.
Regards,
Val Cunningham
St. Paul, Minn.