[mou] Aitkin County - Great Gray Status?

Kimerly J Wilcox wilco001@umn.edu
Tue, 15 Mar 2005 16:49:58 CST

We too are planning to head to Aitkin Co. this weekend (from Otsego).  We
don't know the area well, so if folks can advise on specifics, we'd really
appreciate it.

This group has been so generous in sharing information all winter--I am
quite impressed!

Best,

Kim Wilcox

=
> to capture some additional images on owl conflicts.
>
> Ron Green
> http://www.greensphotoimages.com/gallery

Kimerly J. Wilcox, Ph.D.
Senior Instructional Multimedia Consultant
Digital Media Center
University of Minnesota
Room 212 Walter Library
117 Pleasant Street SE