[mou] The Raptor Center Needs Help

Jim Williams two-jays@att.net
Wed, 16 Mar 2005 21:03:47 -0600

I'll contribute a dollar per Great Gray Owl seen this winter, give or
take five dollars. Put me down for $50. How about the rest of you? Are
the owls worth helping or just worth seeing?

And how about the MOU? With a quarter million dollars in the bank, can
it afford to help an owl or two?

Jim Williams
Wayzata