[mou] GGO W Medicine Lake Park

J Cartier cartierjaq@yahoo.com
Sat, 26 Mar 2005 07:29:10 -0800 (PST)

--0-928490634-1111850950=:56291

Yesterday, about 4:30 pm, while crossing the boardwalk between the parking area and the lake, I noticed what seemed to be an irregular top to a 10-ft-tall broken tree trunk.  It was a Great Gray, head down, watching and listening for movement in the grasses.  This was maybe 15 ft N of the walkway.   Once it raised its head, looked around, looked at me, and resumed hunting.

Jackie Cartier