[mou] Sandhills in Dakota Cty.

Hagsela@aol.com Hagsela@aol.com
Sun, 27 Mar 2005 20:42:30 EST

--part1_129.59a2d689.2f78bb06_boundary

I was lucky to find a pair of Sandhill Cranes southeast of Hastings at the
corner of Polk and Ravenna.   The field is on your right as you turn from
Ravenna onto Polk.   The cranes were far back in the field, which I was scanning for
geese.
I also saw a male Red-breasted Merganser at "frog pond", the body of water on
the left side of Ravenna as you leave Hastings.   There were also two male
Blue-winged Teals and assorted ducks that are being regularly reported.
Linda Sparling
Hennepin County

--part1_129.59a2d689.2f78bb06_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Gen=
eva" FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" SIZE=3D"2">I was lucky to find a pair of Sandhill=20=
Cranes southeast of Hastings at the corner of Polk and Ravenna.&nbsp;  The f=
ield is on your right as you turn from Ravenna onto Polk.&nbsp;  The cranes=20=
were far back in the field, which I was scanning for geese.<BR>
I also saw a male Red-breasted Merganser at "frog pond", the body of water o=
n the left side of Ravenna as you leave Hastings.&nbsp;  There were also two=
 male Blue-winged Teals and assorted ducks that are being regularly reported=
.<BR>
Linda Sparling<BR>
Hennepin County</FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Geneva" FAMILY=3D"SANS=
SERIF" SIZE=3D"2"></FONT></HTML>

--part1_129.59a2d689.2f78bb06_boundary--