[mou] Black Dog and Old Cedar, Sunday, 3/27/05

Chris Fagyal Chris.Fagyal@udlp.com
Mon, 28 Mar 2005 09:54:03 -0600

--=__PartC1E2C68B.0__=

Was a rather slow morning birding, as I went out to search for migrants.
=20
Black Dog
------------
Nothing real interesting except the first sighting for me this spring of a =
Peregrine Falcon near the nest box on the power plant.  Also a few Hooded =
Mergansers at various parts of the river.
=20
Old Cedar
------------
Eastern Screech-Owl was not relocated.  The place was alive with song, =
unfortunately almost all of it was Northern Cardinals, with a mixing of =
American Goldfinches, but nothing overly interesting.  The only interesting=
 ducks observed were Hooded Mergansers.  A lot less open water than I had =
expected with the warm temperatures the last week or two.
=20
Back near home in Wright County just north of County Rd 36 off of Hwy 101, =
I had a Turkey Vulture soar overhead.  First of the spring for me.
=20
=20
=20
Chris Fagyal
Senior Software Engineer
United Defense, L.P. ASD
Fridley, MN=20
(763) 572-5320
chris.fagyal@udlp.com

--=__PartC1E2C68B.0__=

<HTML><HEAD>

<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1492" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style=3D"MARGIN-TOP: 2px; FONT: 8pt Tahoma; MARGIN-LEFT: 2px">
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Was a rather slow morning birding, as I went out to =
search for=20
migrants.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Black Dog</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>------------</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Nothing real interesting except the first sighting for =
me this=20
spring of a Peregrine Falcon near the nest box on the power plant.&nbsp; =
Also=20
a&nbsp;few Hooded Mergansers at various parts of the river.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Old Cedar</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>------------</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Eastern Screech-Owl was not relocated.&nbsp; The place =
was=20
alive with song, unfortunately almost all of it was Northern Cardinals, =
with a=20
mixing of American Goldfinches, but nothing overly interesting.&nbsp; The =
only=20
interesting ducks observed were Hooded Mergansers.&nbsp; A lot less open =
water=20
than I had expected with the warm temperatures the last week or=20
two.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Back near home in Wright County just north of County =
Rd 36 off=20
of Hwy 101, I had a Turkey Vulture soar overhead.&nbsp; First of the =
spring for=20
me.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Chris Fagyal<BR>Senior Software Engineer<BR>United =
Defense,=20
L.P. ASD<BR>Fridley, MN <BR>(763) 572-5320<BR><A=20
href=3D"mailto:chris.fagyal@udlp.com">chris.fagyal@udlp.com</A></FONT></DIV=
></BODY></HTML>

--=__PartC1E2C68B.0__=--