[mou] Wigeon

Anthony X. Hertzel axhertzel@sihope.com
Mon, 28 Mar 2005 15:55:30 -0600

--============_-1100075559==_ma============

I just talked to Karl Bardon, and early this afternoon he found a
male Eurasian Wigeon in Winona County. It was seen from the Verchota
Landing along the Prairie Island Road. The landing is located,
essentially, where Prairie Island Road -- heading east from Minnesota
City toward the Mississippi -- turns and heads southeast.

--
Anthony X. Hertzel -- axhertzel@sihope.com

blockquote, dl, ul, ol, li { padding-top: 0 ; padding-bottom: 0 }
County. It was seen from the Verchota Landing along the Prairie Island
Road. The landing is located, essentially, where Prairie Island Road
-- heading east from Minnesota City toward the Mississippi -- turns
and heads southeast.</div>
<x-sigsep><pre>--
</pre></x-sigsep>