[mou] Spring birds

Alt, Mark Mark.Alt@bestbuy.com
Tue, 29 Mar 2005 10:01:02 -0600

A sure sound of spring is the loud clucking of the neighborhood Cooper's
Hawk this morning. I haven't found her nest yet, but I will. My records
show the next few weeks are when you can find Cooper's Hawks copulating
in early mornings. I have witnessed it 5 times in the past 3 years.
There is a Bald Eagle nest on the island by my house that is occupied
again. Not bad for Brooklyn Center! And there is still a Northern Shrike
around the railroad tracks at 50th North and France Avenue.

Mark Alt=20
Brooklyn Center, MN=20
mark.alt@bestbuy.com=20
"I recalled that I had read somewhere that in the Middle Ages Hell was
envisioned as a place without birds." Jim Harrison=20