[mou] Coon Rapids Dam

J Schulz jaxi_schulz@yahoo.com
Sat, 30 Apr 2005 23:03:28 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1610602068-1114927408=:97491

Sat 4/30/05 ... Coon Rapids Dam

1 Adult Bald Eagle
1 Loon
1 Juvenile Great Horned Owl
1 Male Summer Tanniger (I'm fairly sure, I thought at first it was a scarlet ... but it didn't have the black wings of a scarlet, it was all red)
1 unknown hawk/falcon ... I have a couple pictures if someone feels they might be able to ID it email me off list and I'll send the pictures to you.  I went through my North American Raptors book but for the life of me couldn't decide.

Jaxi

Jaxi the Scuba Diva :-)

--0-1610602068-1114927408=:97491

<DIV>Sat 4/30/05 ... Coon Rapids Dam</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>1 Adult Bald Eagle</DIV>
<DIV>1 Loon</DIV>
<DIV>1 Juvenile Great Horned Owl</DIV>
<DIV>1 Male Summer Tanniger (I'm fairly sure, I thought at first it was a scarlet ... but it didn't have the black wings of a scarlet, it was all red)</DIV>
<DIV>1 unknown hawk/falcon ... I have a couple pictures if someone feels they might be able to ID it email me off list and I'll send the pictures to you.&nbsp; I went through my North American Raptors book but for the life of me couldn't decide.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Jaxi</DIV><BR><BR>Jaxi the Scuba Diva :-)<p>
		<hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Yahoo! Small Business - <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=31637/*http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/resources/">Try our new resources site!</a>
--0-1610602068-1114927408=:97491--