[mou] EUCD and Piping Plover - Winona Co.

chad aakre chadaakre@yahoo.com
Fri, 6 May 2005 04:47:31 -0700 (PDT)

--0-603728445-1115380051=:21781

Hello all,

I wanted to let people know that the Eurasian Collared- Dove has not been seen in my yard since April 28th.   I have been checking regularly.

I also saw the Piping Plover last night at about 6:30 p.m.   It really stands out in comparison to the Semipalmated Plovers it is feeding with.   It did get up once while I was there and came back to the same spot.   It is a tricky look with trees and distance.

Lastly, Helen Tucker helped me with my birdwatching class last school year.   She drove all over the place with these High School students and was always willing to help.   I enjoyed her company and miss her this year.  My students were saddened to hear of her death.   She will be missed.

Chad Aakre
Winona County

http://mail.yahoo.com
--0-603728445-1115380051=:21781

<DIV>Hello all,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I wanted to let people know that the Eurasian Collared- Dove has not been seen in my yard since April 28th.&nbsp;&nbsp; I have been checking regularly.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I also saw the Piping Plover last night at about 6:30 p.m.&nbsp;&nbsp; It really stands out in comparison to the Semipalmated Plovers it is feeding with.&nbsp;&nbsp; It did get up once while I was there and came back to the same spot.&nbsp;&nbsp; It is a tricky look with trees and distance.&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Lastly, Helen Tucker helped me with my birdwatching class last&nbsp;school year.&nbsp;&nbsp; She drove all over the place with these High School students and was always willing to help.&nbsp;&nbsp; I enjoyed her company and miss her this year.&nbsp; My students were saddened to hear of her death.&nbsp;&nbsp; She will be missed.&nbsp;&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Chad Aakre</DIV>
<DIV>Winona County</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>