[mou] cameras in the park

Jim Williams two-jays@att.net
Wed, 11 May 2005 21:22:12 -0500

You recall the earlier note from the Three Rivers Park District
employee, Carol Carter, regarding the photographer she encountered at
Murphy-Hanrehan park, supposedly off trail. My impetuous reply to her
note suggested she tell us the name of the individual. I have now
received a telephone call from him, and heard his side of the story. I
think Ms. Carter probably was as impetuous as I was. I know both the
photographer and his companion that day. I seriously doubt that they
were knowingly doing wrong of any kind. The photographer, who was
carrying a 600mm lens, suggests 'twas the glass what done him in. Well,
it wouldn't be the first time, would it?
Jim Williams
Wayzata