[mou] FW: [mnbird] Black-legged Kittiwake at Indian Point in Duluth

Dave Carman dscarman@charter.net
Tue, 17 May 2005 12:47:47 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: mnbird-admin@lists.mnbird.net [mailto:mnbird-admin@lists.mnbird.net]
On Behalf Of Laura Erickson
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2005 9:07 AM

Cc: mnbird@lists.mnbird.net
Subject: [mnbird] Black-legged Kittiwake at Indian Point in Duluth

This morning on my Spring "Warbler" Walk at the Western Waterfront Trail
below the Indian Point campground, my group got fine looks at a immature
Black-legged Kittiwake flying among the more expected gulls.  I got poor
but recognizable photos which will be posted later this morning at
www.birderblog.com.  Meanwhile, I'm at work, without the MOU listserve
address, and would appreciate if someone could post to them right away.

Laura Erickson
Duluth, MN

Staff Ornithologist
Binoculars.com
www.birderblog.com

There is symbolic as well as actual beauty in the migration of birds.
There is something infinitely healing in the repeated refrains of
nature--the assurance that dawn comes after night, and spring after the
winter.

			--Rachel Carson