[mou] Northern Mockingbird, Part 2 Brown Co.

Brian Smith brsmith@sleepyeyetel.net
Fri, 20 May 2005 14:53:29 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C55D4B.AF7B7040

I guess we must have some sort of a mini-invasion of Northern =
Mockingbirds in Brown county this spring because late this morning I =
found a Mockingbird in western Brown county.  The exact location was =
along 400th Ave., just north of the intersection of 140 St.  I was =
looking at a Red-headed Woodpecker on a utility pole when I noticed =
another bird on the utility wire, which turned out to be the =
Mockingbird.  It only perched on the utility wire for a few seconds and =
then flew in front of my car and into a junk yard with scattered trees.  =
I was unable to relocate the bird after that.

Good birding,

Brian Smith
Sleepy Eye
------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C55D4B.AF7B7040

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I guess we must have some sort of a =
mini-invasion=20
of Northern Mockingbirds in Brown county this spring because late this =
morning I=20
found a Mockingbird in western Brown county.&nbsp; The exact location =
was along=20
400th Ave., just north of the intersection of 140 St.&nbsp; I was =
looking at a=20
Red-headed Woodpecker on a utility pole when I noticed another bird on =
the=20
utility wire, which turned out to be the Mockingbird.&nbsp; It only =
perched on=20
the utility wire for a few seconds and then flew in front of my car and =
into a=20
junk yard with scattered trees.&nbsp; I was unable to relocate the bird =
after=20
that.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Good birding,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Brian Smith</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Sleepy Eye</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C55D4B.AF7B7040--