[mou] Say's Phoebe today

Benjamin Fritchman fieldfare21@hotmail.com
Wed, 25 May 2005 16:37:14 -0500

Today, May 25, I went up to Felton Prairie. I managed to refind one Say's
Phoebe after a half hour search. Like most others, I found the bird on the
embankment behind rock piles 6002 and 6006. I found the bird around 7 A.M.

Other birds today:
Rock Wren-singing away the entire time I was there.
Common Raven-flew over the gravel pit area while I was there and called
several times. I know a few people have seen a Raven at Felton in the last
few years, and at odd times of the year. Makes me wonder if there isn't a
resident bird.
Philadelphia Vireos- Seemed to have a good push of them today, I found them
in several places and several different counties.

Otherwise nothing much more. I did look for the Mockingbird Bob O'Connor
found yesterday in Moorhead, but I didn't relocate it.

Ben Fritchman
Long Prairie, Todd County