[mou] Minnesota Breeding Bird Surveys

RBJanssen@aol.com RBJanssen@aol.com
Fri, 27 May 2005 15:47:12 EDT

--part1_1a7.38aa6f05.2fc8d340_boundary

There are four Breeding Bird Survey (BBS) Routes in Minnesota that still need
coverage.  The routes are follows:
# 50062 Tyler in Lincoln County
# 55059 LeCenter in Le Sueur County
# 50041 Oklee in Red Lake County
# 55044 Wylie in Red Lake County
We need these routes covered to get 100% participation in this years
Minnesota BBS Route coverage

If anyone is interested in running these routes please contact Bob Janssen at
rbjanssen@aol.com

--part1_1a7.38aa6f05.2fc8d340_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">There are four Breeding Bird Survey=
 (BBS) Routes in Minnesota that still need coverage.&nbsp; The routes are fo=
llows:<BR>
# 50062 Tyler in Lincoln County<BR>
# 55059 LeCenter in Le Sueur County<BR>
# 50041 Oklee in Red Lake County<BR>
# 55044 Wylie in Red Lake County<BR>
We need these routes covered to get 100% participation in this years Minneso=
ta BBS Route coverage<BR>
<BR>
If anyone is interested in running these routes please contact Bob Janssen a=
t rbjanssen@aol.com</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1a7.38aa6f05.2fc8d340_boundary--