[mou] 300 year birds

audrey lynn alynneretired@yahoo.com
Mon, 31 Oct 2005 18:26:24 -0800 (PST)

--0-2045427176-1130811984=:7156

Hi all,
This post is to let everyone know that today Nancy Jackson reached her goal of 300 birds in MN for the year. Her 300th bird was a Thayer's gull at Emily's in Lake Co. Thanks to Kim Eckert who helped her find it. She is very thankful to all the birders around the state who helped her achieve this goal. Special thanks to Craig and Chet. I had a dream that she reached
306, so now she has to find 6 more.
Audrey L. Evers

--0-2045427176-1130811984=:7156

<DIV>Hi all,</DIV>
<DIV>This post is to let everyone know that today Nancy Jackson reached her goal of 300 birds in MN for the year. Her 300th bird was a Thayer's gull at Emily's in Lake Co. Thanks to Kim Eckert who helped her find it. She is very thankful to all the birders around the state who helped her achieve this goal. Special thanks to Craig and Chet. I had a dream that she reached</DIV>
<DIV>306, so now she has to find 6 more.</DIV>
<DIV>Audrey L. Evers</DIV><p>
		<hr size=1> <a href="http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylc=X3oDMTFqODRtdXQ4BF9TAzMyOTc1MDIEX3MDOTY2ODgxNjkEcG9zAzEEc2VjA21haWwtZm9vdGVyBHNsawNmYw--/SIG=110oav78o/**http%3a//farechase.yahoo.com/">Yahoo! FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.</a>

--0-2045427176-1130811984=:7156--