[mou] MOU Field Trip - Gulls, Gulls, Gulls - Nov. 19th, Duluth

Tom Auer mthomasauer@gmail.com
Sun, 6 Nov 2005 11:03:41 -0600

------=_Part_48139_21362934.1131296621468

Hello MOUers!

It's time for a plug about my last MOU Field Trip of the year, and what a
year it's been! This last trip will be a one day journey around the Duluth
area looking specifically for Gulls! We're gonna mostly focus on those
white-winged wonders, but will stop occasionally to look at other birds if
they present themselves.

My co-leader, Mike Hendrickson, and I will guide folks around to the local
hot gull spots in hopes of finding possibly up to eight species! Just
yesterday we found 5, including California, Glaucous and Thayer's. This pac=
of this trip is considerably slower and we'll spend a good amount of time a=
each spot just hanging around, studying the gulls, and seeing what shows up=
.
Some patience and warm clothing is required!

If you want more details, or would like to sign up, please send me an email=
.

Thanks!
Tom Auer
Outgoing MOU Field Trip Chairman

--
www.d.umn.edu/~auer0009 <http://www.d.umn.edu/~auer0009>

------=_Part_48139_21362934.1131296621468

Hello MOUers!<br>
It's time for a plug about my last MOU Field Trip of the year, and what
a year it's been! This last trip will be a one day journey around the
Duluth area looking specifically for Gulls! We're gonna mostly focus on
those white-winged wonders, but will stop occasionally to look at other
birds if they present themselves.<br>
My co-leader, Mike Hendrickson, and I will guide folks around to the
local hot gull spots in hopes of finding possibly up to eight species!
Just yesterday we found 5, including California, Glaucous and Thayer's.
This pace of this trip is considerably slower and we'll spend a good
amount of time at each spot just hanging around, studying the gulls,
and seeing what shows up. Some patience and warm clothing is required!<br>
If you want more details, or would like to sign up, please send me an email=
.<br>
Thanks!<br>
Tom Auer<br>
p://www.d.umn.edu/~auer0009">www.d.umn.edu/~auer0009</a>