[mou] Re: [mnbird] Cattle Egret in Knife River

Sandra van den Bosse svdbosse@gmail.com
Tue, 8 Nov 2005 14:38:57 -0600

------=_Part_18146_18164294.1131482337624

I jsut saw the Cattle Egret at 2.15 in Knife River, it was at Central and
4th.
Sandra, Duluth/French River

On 11/7/05, Laura Erickson <bluejay@lauraerickson.com> wrote:

> I got a call this morning from a woman in Knife River who has been seeing
> a Cattle Egret in Knife River for two days. When I came, the bird was
> feeding along a ditch next to the main road through town (I think the one
> from Emily's Cafe, though I turned in from the freeway). I took a few
> photos, though it was still murky and foggy when I was there.
>
> One photo, details, and a link to more photos is at
>
> http://www.birderblog.com/?v=3D11-07-05#11-07-05_133846.txt
>

> Laura Erickson
> Duluth, MN
>
> Staff Ornithologist
> Binoculars.com <http://Binoculars.com>
> www.birderblog.com <http://www.birderblog.com>
>
> There is symbolic as well as actual beauty in the migration of birds.
> There is something infinitely healing in the repeated refrains of
> nature--the assurance that dawn comes after night, and spring after the
> winter.
>
> --Rachel Carson

------=_Part_18146_18164294.1131482337624

I jsut saw the Cattle Egret at 2.15 in Knife River, it was at Central and 4=
th. <br>
/05, <b class=3D"gmail_sendername">Laura Erickson</b> &lt;<a href=3D"mailto=
:bluejay@lauraerickson.com">bluejay@lauraerickson.com</a>&gt; wrote:</span>=
204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;">
I got a call this morning from a woman in Knife River who has been seeing<b=
r>a Cattle Egret in Knife River for two days.&nbsp;&nbsp;When I came, the b=
ird was<br>feeding along a ditch next to the main road through town (I thin=
k the one
ook a few<br>photos, though it was still murky and foggy when I was there.<=
=3D"http://www.birderblog.com/?v=3D11-07-05#11-07-05_133846.txt">
ttp://Binoculars.com">Binoculars.com</a><br><a href=3D"http://www.birderblo=
g.com">
 the migration of birds.<br>There is something infinitely healing in the re=
peated refrains of<br>nature--the assurance that dawn comes after night, an=
d spring after the
bsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp=
;&nbsp;&nbsp;--Rachel