[mou] Redwood Co Varied Thrush Directions

patrick.beauzay@ndsu.edu patrick.beauzay@ndsu.edu
Thu, 24 Nov 2005 22:35:29 -0600 (CST)

Hello all,

I've had a few inquiries as to viewing the varied thrush, so here are the
directions to my parents home in Redwood Falls.  They would be happy to
have any visitors.  If no one is home, just go around behind the house and
look around in the shallow ravine in the back yard.  That's where the bird
was seen.

Follow MN 19 into Redwood Falls (called Bridge street) and proceed to the
stoplight at the intersection with Swain Street.  Turn north and follow
Swain St. until you come to the Cedar Point/Crestview Drive intersection
which will be on your left.  If you pass the cemetery, you've gone too
far.
Cedar Point continues to the left and Crestview Drive looks like a
frontage road heading north.  Take Cedar Point and my parents house is the
third on the right -- 108 Cedar Point.  If you get lost, call me at
701-866-9498 (my cell phone) or call my parents at 507-637-5412 and ask
for Lou or Gwen.

Bob Janssen confirmed that this is a county record (thanks Bob!).

If anyone comes out tomorrow, keep an eye on the weather as we have 2 to 5
inches forecast for Friday.

Good birding!

Patrick Beauzay
Department of Entomology