[mou] Snowy Owl in Sax-Zim Area

Bill Tefft b.tefft@vcc.edu
Sun, 27 Nov 2005 12:36:59 -0600

I just arrived home and it looks like Snowy Owls are popping up all
over.  I saw what appeared to be an adult male as I drove up 7 through
Sax Zim this morning about 9:30 am.  It was on the east side of 7 at the
50 mile railroad marker which is about 2.5 miles south of the Byrns
Greenhouse or 4.3 miles south of the Stone Lake Road turnoff.  Take your
pick.

Or maybe it was just a carryover dream from the Harry Potter movie last
night.  Although the owl was not carrying any mail.

Good luck on your bird outings everyone.

Bill Tefft
Parks and Recreation Instructor
Vermilion Community College
1900 E. Camp Street