[mou] Janie Olyphant

Tom Bell tnejbell@comcast.net
Mon, 28 Nov 2005 17:49:21 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C5F444.105449C0

Elizabeth and I just returned from the Memorial Service honoring the =
life of Janie Olyphant.  It was a wonderful service celebrating her =
life. As many of you know, birds were a central part of her life and =
birds were a major part of today's service. The speakers, Tom Anderson, =
Molly Henke and Jim Fitzpatrick spoke mostly how Janie had touched and =
changed their lives with her sharing her love of birds and the art and =
science of bird banding. Her three children that talked also shared =
Janie's love and accomplishments with birds. Birders were well =
represented at her service.  We were so glad that we attended and feel =
so honored to have been touched by Janie's enthusiasum.=20

Tom Bell
on Grey Cloud Island
5868 Pioneer Road South
Saint Paul Park MN 55071-1143
651 459-4150
------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C5F444.105449C0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Elizabeth and I just returned from the =
Memorial=20
Service honoring the life of Janie Olyphant.&nbsp; It was a wonderful =
service=20
celebrating her life. As many of you know, birds were a central part of =
her life=20
and birds were a major part of today's service. The speakers, Tom =
Anderson,=20
Molly Henke and Jim Fitzpatrick spoke mostly how Janie had touched and =
changed=20
their lives with her sharing her love of birds and the art and science =
of bird=20
banding. Her three children that talked also shared Janie's love and=20
accomplishments with birds. Birders were well represented at her =
service.&nbsp;=20
We were so glad that we attended and feel so honored to have been =
touched by=20
Janie's enthusiasum. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Tom Bell<BR>on Grey Cloud =
Island<BR>5868 Pioneer=20
Road South<BR>Saint Paul Park MN 55071-1143<BR>651=20
459-4150</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C5F444.105449C0--