[mou] MOU Field Trip - The North Shore - October 15-16

Tom Auer mthomasauer@gmail.com
Sun, 9 Oct 2005 09:29:50 -0500

------=_Part_13599_2610590.1128868190097

I also wanted to put a plug out for the next MOU Field trip, which is
October 15-16. We're going to bird the North Shore, starting in Duluth on
Saturday, working our way to Grand Marais, where we'll stay that night.
After birding the Grand Marais area on Sunday, we'll head back towards
Duluth. There haven't been many reports from the area recently, so we have
lots of potential to discover something rare of our own! The trip has a goo=
chance of seeing Loons, Scoters, Cackling Geese, a multitude of migrants an=
whatever else decides to show up. The co-leaders are going to be Bob Dunlap=
,
a young Minnesota birding phenom, currently going to school at Gustavus
Adolphus, and Kim Risen, leader of Wild Horizons and long-time Minnesota
birding swami. If you're interested in the trip, please email soon.

Thanks!
Tom Auer
MOU Field Trip Chairman

--
www.d.umn.edu/~auer0009 <http://www.d.umn.edu/~auer0009>

------=_Part_13599_2610590.1128868190097

I also wanted to put a plug out for the next MOU Field trip, which is
October 15-16. We're going to bird the North Shore, starting in Duluth
on Saturday, working our way to Grand Marais, where we'll stay that
night. After birding the Grand Marais area on Sunday, we'll head back
towards Duluth. There haven't been many reports from the area recently,
so we have lots of potential to discover something rare of our own! The
trip has a good chance of seeing Loons, Scoters, Cackling Geese, a
multitude of migrants and whatever else decides to show up. The
co-leaders are going to be Bob Dunlap, a young Minnesota birding
phenom, currently going to school at Gustavus Adolphus, and Kim Risen,
leader of Wild Horizons and long-time Minnesota birding swami. If
you're interested in the trip, please email soon.<br>
Thanks!<br>
Tom Auer<br>
.umn.edu/~auer0009">www.d.umn.edu/~auer0009</a>

------=_Part_13599_2610590.1128868190097--