[mou] MOU Field Trip - The North Shore - October 15-16

Cindy Risen kimrisen@lcp2.net
Mon, 10 Oct 2005 09:12:32 -0500

Hello All!

I just want to echo Tom's call for birders for this weekend's jaunt
along the scenic Northshore=2E The middle of October has been a
traditional weekend for rarities--the adventures of one such weekend
can be found in an old copy of 'The Loon' under the title 'The Ides
of October'=2E Find it it's great reading=2E Searching for birds in all
the nooks and crannies while enjoying our time with other birders--it
just doesn't get any better than that! I hope to see you there! You
can email your attendance to Tom and he and I would be happy to
answer any questions you might have=2E

See you on Saturday=2E Until then=2E=2E=2EGood Birding!

Kim Risen
Tamarack, MN