[mou] Black-throated Gray Warbler - NOT

Tom Auer mthomasauer@gmail.com
Fri, 14 Oct 2005 16:50:20 -0500

------=_Part_11132_27939586.1129326620938

Mike Hendrickson and I traveled up to Virginia to look for the BTYW this
afternoon, with no such luck. The wind was pretty strong and kept the
smaller passerines mostly out of sight. Other birders had looked for it thi=
morning, but the bird had not been seen since the original discovery at
11:00.

Tom Auer

--
www.d.umn.edu/~auer0009 <http://www.d.umn.edu/~auer0009>

------=_Part_11132_27939586.1129326620938

Mike Hendrickson and I traveled up to Virginia to look for the BTYW
this afternoon, with no such luck. The wind was pretty strong and kept
the smaller passerines mostly out of sight. Other birders had looked
for it this morning, but the bird had not been seen since the original
discovery at 11:00.<br>
009">www.d.umn.edu/~auer0009</a>

------=_Part_11132_27939586.1129326620938--