[mou] Townsend's Solitaire and Boreal Chick - Lakeview Castle

Tom Auer mthomasauer@gmail.com
Tue, 25 Oct 2005 12:00:15 -0500

------=_Part_11200_27679415.1130259615307

This morning, before heading off to school, I spied a TOWNSEND'S SOLITAIRE
flitting low in the open trees across from the Lakeview Castle, right next
to the lake shore. I think I got some half way decent pics, as it was fairl=
tame. It seemed like it might stay around. Also, in the Spruces, just NE of
the Lakeview Castle was BOREAL CHICKADEE avidly calling. There were also a
few Snow Buntigns around. I was beginning to wonder when driving 9 miles of
Scenic 61 everday was going to pay off...
 For those of you who aren't familiar with Lakeview Castle, it's on Scenic
Highway 61 running NE out of Duluth, about 9 miles out of town, just on the
left hand side of the road.
 Tom Auer
Duluth, MN

--
www.d.umn.edu/~auer0009 <http://www.d.umn.edu/~auer0009>

------=_Part_11200_27679415.1130259615307

AIRE flitting low in the open trees across from the Lakeview Castle, right =
next to the lake shore. I think I got some half way decent pics, as it was =
fairly tame.&nbsp;It seemed like it might stay around. Also, in the Spruces=
, just NE of the Lakeview Castle was BOREAL CHICKADEE avidly calling. There=
 were also a few Snow Buntigns around. I was beginning to wonder when drivi=
ng 9 miles of Scenic 61 everday was going to pay off...
nic Highway 61 running NE out of Duluth, about 9 miles out of town, just on=
 the left hand side of the road.</div>
/~auer0009">www.d.umn.edu/~auer0009</a> </div>

------=_Part_11200_27679415.1130259615307--