[mou] Say's Phoebe, Rice Lake NWR, Aitkin Co.

Michelle_McDowell@fws.gov Michelle_McDowell@fws.gov
Wed, 26 Oct 2005 07:26:49 -0600

--=_alternative 0049D29D862570A6_=

On 10/25/05, a little after 4 pm, a Say's Phoebe landed in the shrubs out
my office window at the Rice Lake National Wildlife Refuge Visitor Center.
 What a gorgeous bird!  It caused a double take; I've had American robins
and gray catbirds haunting that perch for the past month. The peachy
underbelly that changed to the gray mid-breast was what caught my eye. The
Refuge Visitor Center is 5 miles south of McGregor on State Hwy 65.  Come
on out for a visit!

Michelle McDowell
Wildlife Biologist
Rice Lake National Wildlife Refuge
McGregor, MN
Aitkin County
218-768-2402
--=_alternative 0049D29D862570A6_=

Say's Phoebe landed in the shrubs out my office window at the Rice Lake
National Wildlife Refuge Visitor Center. &nbsp;What a gorgeous bird! &nbsp;It
caused a double take; I've had American robins and gray catbirds haunting
that perch for the past month. The peachy underbelly that changed to the
gray mid-breast was what caught my eye. &nbsp; The Refuge Visitor Center
is 5 miles south of McGregor on State Hwy 65. &nbsp;Come on out for a visit!</font>
Wildlife Biologist<br>
Rice Lake National Wildlife Refuge<br>
McGregor, MN</font>
218-768-2402</font>