[mou] Owl Symposium in Duluth next March!

Laura Erickson bluejay@lauraerickson.com
Thu, 8 Sep 2005 10:58:53 -0500 (CDT)

I'll post this on my blog.  Last night I received from a Chicago Audubon
member a story from the Chicago Sun-Times about the owl invasion,
interviewing Dave Willard.  I had a chance to meet and spend some time
with Dave Willard, who is doing the stomach content analyses of the owls
for the Field Museum--we'll be comparing data because I've been amassing
data of people's observations of owls eating non-vole food items.

The Sun-Times article is here:

http://www.birderblog.com/?v=09-08-05#09-08-05_000035.txt

Laura

Laura Erickson
Duluth, MN

Staff Ornithologist
Binoculars.com
www.birderblog.com

There is symbolic as well as actual beauty in the migration of birds.
There is something infinitely healing in the repeated refrains of
nature--the assurance that dawn comes after night, and spring after the
winter.

			--Rachel Carson