[mou] Lake Superior bird kill in today's Duluth News-Tribune

Laura Erickson bluejay@lauraerickson.com
Tue, 13 Sep 2005 20:48:14 -0500 (CDT)

The bird kill in the Grand Marais and Tofte area last week was the subject
of a story in today's Duluth News-Tribune, at

http://www.duluthsuperior.com/mld/duluthsuperior/news/local/12631420.htm

I've been trying to keep current information about the bird kill on my
blog at

http://birderblog.com/bird/FTBTranscripts/2005-September/BirdKill.html

Laura Erickson
Duluth, MN

Staff Ornithologist
Binoculars.com
www.birderblog.com

There is symbolic as well as actual beauty in the migration of birds.
There is something infinitely healing in the repeated refrains of
nature--the assurance that dawn comes after night, and spring after the
winter.

			--Rachel Carson