[mou] Update on October 8th Pelagic - 7 spots left!

Tom Auer mthomasauer@gmail.com
Fri, 16 Sep 2005 21:52:40 -0500

------=_Part_9127_705514.1126925560317

Well, it looks like this is quite a popular event. I managed to get all but=
=20
7 of 28 spots filled, so if you're interested, let me know and I'll reserve=
=20
you a spot. After I fill the trip, I'll make a waitlist, if people are=20
interested.

Also, cost has been determined and it will be $20 per person for the four=
=20
hour trip. This strictly covers the expense of using the boat, no profit is=
=20
being gained for any entity. The trip is also now open to both MOU and=20
non-MOU members.

Good Birding!
Tom Auer

------=_Part_9127_705514.1126925560317

Well, it looks like this is quite a popular event. I managed to get all
but 7 of 28 spots filled, so if you're interested, let me know and I'll
reserve you a spot. After I fill the trip, I'll make a waitlist, if
people are interested.<br>
Also, cost has been determined and it will be $20 per person for the
four hour trip. This strictly covers the expense of using the boat, no
profit is being gained for any entity. The trip is also now open to
both MOU and non-MOU members.<br>
Good Birding!<br>
Tom Auer<br>

------=_Part_9127_705514.1126925560317--