[mou] Snowy Owl in McLeod County

pete hoeger prh@hutchtel.net
Mon, 10 Apr 2006 22:17:38 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0067_01C65CEC.937A9780

Tonite, at 8:50 pm., about 5 miles southwest of Hutchinson,  caught in =
my headlights as it sat like a strange white lump in the middle of a =
gravel road between a farm field and a Waterfowl Protection Area (I was =
out listening to snipe and woodcock and chorus frogs galore). Saw it for =
about 15 sec. before it flew off south and then circled west over the =
fields and out of view of my high beams.
Couldn't believe my eyes. I drove around for another 40 min. on every =
gravel section road in the area, hoping for another look.
And it was in the low 70's here today.=20
Pete Hoeger, Hutchinson
------=_NextPart_000_0067_01C65CEC.937A9780

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Tonite,&nbsp;at 8:50 pm., about 5 miles =
southwest=20
of Hutchinson,&nbsp;&nbsp;caught in my headlights as it sat like a =
strange white=20
lump in the middle of a gravel road between a farm field and a Waterfowl =

Protection Area (I was out listening to snipe and woodcock and chorus =
frogs=20
galore). Saw it for about 15 sec. before it flew off south and then =
circled west=20
over the fields and out of view of my high beams.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Couldn't believe my eyes. I drove =
around for=20
another 40 min. on every gravel section road in the area, hoping for =
another=20
look.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>And it was in the low 70's here=20
today.</FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Pete Hoeger, =
Hutchinson</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0067_01C65CEC.937A9780--