[mou] GHO Photo Journal

Ron Green eyeofnature@charter.net
Mon, 17 Apr 2006 21:56:06 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_00C3_01C66269.BA2AC0D0

 My wife and I are doing a photo journal of a Great Horned Owl Family. =
We thought at this point we would start posting them to share with those =
interested. Ther journal starts with an image on 3./2 of the mom on the =
nest either on eggs or newborns. Since 3/30, I am trying to capture =
images on a daily basis to record the growth changes of the 3 babies. I =
have missed some days because the weather, lighting, or owlets were not =
cooperative. I plan to track them to maturity. I hope you enjoy the =
looking at the postings. You can view them at =
http://www.greensphotoimages.com/gallery/spotlightimage/

Ron Green
http://www.greensphotoimages.com/gallery
------=_NextPart_000_00C3_01C66269.BA2AC0D0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;My wife and I are doing =
a&nbsp;photo journal=20
of a Great Horned Owl Family. We thought at this point we would start =
posting=20
them to share with those interested. Ther journal starts with an image=20
on&nbsp;3./2 of the mom on&nbsp;the nest&nbsp;either on eggs or =
newborns. Since=20
3/30, I am trying to capture images on a daily basis to record =
the&nbsp;growth=20
changes of the 3 babies. I have missed some days because the weather, =
lighting,=20
or owlets were not cooperative. I plan to track them to maturity. I hope =
you=20
enjoy the looking at the postings. You can view them at <A=20
href=3D"http://www.greensphotoimages.com/gallery/spotlightimage/">http://=
www.greensphotoimages.com/gallery/spotlightimage/</A></FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Ron Green<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.greensphotoimages.com/gallery">http://www.greensphotoi=
mages.com/gallery</A></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00C3_01C66269.BA2AC0D0--