[mou] Bird Lists for Scientific and Natural Areas

RBJanssen@aol.com RBJanssen@aol.com
Tue, 18 Apr 2006 15:20:15 EDT

--part1_36c.2ac7b20.317695ef_boundary

If anyone has kept or is keeping bird lists for any of the following
Scientific and Natural Areas I would appreciate obtaining any such lists.  A composite
list is being compiled over the next two years for each of these areas and I
would like to incorporate other lists into a final listing for these areas.
You can send the information by e-mail to the above address or mail it to me at
162 Lakeview Road, Chanhassen, MN 55317-7625.  If you have questions you can
call me at 952-974-9735.  The areas are:
Wolsfeld Woods - Hennepin County
Wood-Rill - Hennepin County
Savage Fen - Scott County
Black Dog Nature Preserve - Dakota County (where you listen for Woodcock)
Boot Lake - Anoka County
Lost Valley Prairie - Washington County
St. Croix Savanna - Washington County
Pig's Eye Island Heron Rookery - Ramsey County
Quarry Park - Stearns County (St. Cloud)

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Bob Janssen

--part1_36c.2ac7b20.317695ef_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">If anyone has kept or is keeping bi=
rd lists for any of the following Scientific and Natural Areas I would appre=
ciate obtaining any such lists.&nbsp; A composite list is being compiled ove=
r the next two years for each of these areas and I would like to incorporate=
 other lists into a final listing for these areas. You can send the informat=
ion by e-mail to the above address or mail it to me at 162 Lakeview Road, Ch=
anhassen, MN 55317-7625.&nbsp; If you have questions you can call me at 952-=
974-9735.&nbsp; The areas are:<BR>
Wolsfeld Woods - Hennepin County<BR>
Wood-Rill - Hennepin County<BR>
Savage Fen - Scott County<BR>
Black Dog Nature Preserve - Dakota County (where you listen for Woodcock)<BR=

Boot Lake - Anoka County<BR>
Lost Valley Prairie - Washington County<BR>
St. Croix Savanna - Washington County<BR>
Pig's Eye Island Heron Rookery - Ramsey County<BR>
Quarry Park - Stearns County (St. Cloud)<BR>
<BR>
Thanks for any help you can provide.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
Bob Janssen<BR>
<BR>
</FONT></HTML>