[mou] Eastern Screech-Owl sight records

christian artuso chartuso@hotmail.com
Wed, 19 Apr 2006 16:31:02 +0000

Hi all,

I have been working on a paper on the historical distribution of Eastern
Screech-Owl in Manitoba, Canada. This paper would greatly benefit from an
injection of data from locations just south of Manitoba (Minnesota and the
Dakotas).

If you have kept records of your sightings of this species (past or
present)and are willing to share that information, could you please email me
personally at chartuso@gmail.com Please include date, location, color morph,
and any other pertinent information of each sighting.

I will also be combing slowly through the literature but if any of you have
suggestions of ways of gathering historical data (sight records) from these
states, I would love to hear from you.

Sincerely,

Christian Artuso
Dept. of Environment and Geography