[mou] Henslow's Sparrows at Murphy-Hanrehan, Pet Trails, Scott County

Williams, Bob BXWilliams@CBBURNET.COM
Sun, 23 Apr 2006 11:21:52 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C666F2.080A414B

I heard at least 1 Henslow's Sparrow at each of two traditional =
locations at the Pet Trails, Murphy-Hanrehan in Scott County(part of the =
Three Rivers Park System).  One was in the "bowl" below the picnic table =
on the hill and one was in the fields north of the wetlands that attract =
most of the waterfowl.  In general the birding this morning was very =
slow, but I did also see 2 Green Herons fly over and perch in a tree and =
there was a noisy Sandhill Crane that landed for a while.
Bob Williams, Bloomington =20

------_=_NextPart_001_01C666F2.080A414B

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"><HTML =
DIR=3Dltr><HEAD><META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Diso-8859-1"></HEAD><BODY><DIV><FONT face=3D'Arial' =
color=3D#000000 size=3D2>I heard at least 1 Henslow's Sparrow at each of =
two =0A=
traditional locations at the Pet Trails, Murphy-Hanrehan in Scott =
County(part of =0A=
the Three Rivers Park System).&nbsp; One was in the "bowl" below the =
picnic =0A=
table on the hill and one was in the fields north of the wetlands that =
attract =0A=
most of the waterfowl.&nbsp; In general the birding this morning was =
very slow, =0A=
but I did also see 2 Green Herons fly over and perch in a tree and there =
was a =0A=
noisy Sandhill Crane that landed for a while.</FONT></DIV>=0A=
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Bob Williams, =
Bloomington&nbsp; =0A=
</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C666F2.080A414B--