[mou] Re: [mnbird] Poole Slough at New Albin, IA, & Upper Mississippi R. Concerns

Charles Kessler ckessler@acegroup.cc
Mon, 24 Apr 2006 12:22:35 -0500

Fred;

I think you are slighting the extensive efforts at habitat restoration
by COE, DNRs, USFWS, etc. along the Upper Miss.  To get a better idea
of the integrated efforts being made along MN/IA/WI shores see
http://www.mvp.usace.army.mil/environment/default.asp?pageid=74.  It
ain't "perfect", but it's better than allowing the continued
deterioration none of us likes.

Charlie