[mou] MRVAC meeting this thursday

Steve Weston sweston2@comcast.net
Tue, 25 Apr 2006 02:04:36 -0500

On April 27, 2006 the Minnesota River Valley Audubon Chapter is pleased to
welcome Tom Peterson,  of the Minnesota Mycological Society. Tom will
present a program on Spring Mushrooms of Minnesota just in time for the
morel season.  His presentation will include slides, notes on preparation,
health benefits, toxocology, and recommended references. As a special treat,
he will offer a sample for you to taste.

We encourage you to come early for viewing the art in the gallery and the
social period with coffee and cookies beginning at 7:00 p.m. A brief
business meeting and the featured speaker begin at 7:30 and the meeting
concludes at 9:00 p.m.

DIRECTIONS: The Visitor Center is located at 3815 American Blvd. E in
Bloomington, across from the Airport Hilton Hotel. From I-494, exit on 34th
Ave. and drive south following the signs. Turn left on American Blvd. E and
drive 1/4 mile to the entrance on the right. There's plenty of free parking.

PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION: The Visitor Center is about a 12-minute walk from the
Bloomington Central light rail stop.

sweston2@comcast.net