[mou] BNA at Mpls Public Library

vlpear vlpear@tcinternet.net
Tue, 25 Apr 2006 16:36:54 -0600

As a staff member at Minneapolis Public Library, I was
thrilled that we subscribed to this wonderful database. I'm
so glad you mentioned it, Mark. The best news is that you
don't have to live in Minneapolis to use it.

To find Birds of North America from the library home page
http://www.mplib.org , click on Research Tools at the top of
the page, then on Online Databases. Birds of North America
is under the Science and Technology category (or use the
link for an alphabetical list of the databases). You will be
asked to enter your library card information to use it.

If you have a library card from almost any Minnesota
library, you can register it online by following the links
from "Get A Card" on the left side of the home page.
Registering your library card will allow you access to the
database.

Virginia Pear
Reference Librarian