[mou] binoculars

Laura Erickson bluejay@lauraerickson.com
Sat, 29 Apr 2006 11:47:01 -0500 (CDT)

Or try Binoculars.com--they're up in Duluth and keep just about everything
in stock.

Laura Erickson
Duluth, MN

Staff Ornithologist
Binoculars.com
www.birderblog.com

There is symbolic as well as actual beauty in the migration of birds.
There is something infinitely healing in the repeated refrains of
nature--the assurance that dawn comes after night, and spring after the
winter.

			--Rachel Carson