[mou] Summer photo update

Cindy Risen cbutler@lcp2.net
Mon, 31 Jul 2006 20:22:25 -0500

Hello All,

As summer ends (as far as bird reporting, anyway!) comes to a close today I
thought that I would finally begin working on some of the photos that Cindy
and I have taken on our travels around Minnesota, Alaska and Churchill this
summer.

The first batch, all taken during my May/June trip to Nome & Gambell,
Alaska. Most of this first batch were taken by Bob Wallace, one of the
members of our group. He has prompted me to try and get all of our photos
on the site. Fun Stuff.

If you are interested Alaska, Gambell or some of the rarities we found
during our stay, check out the photos at:

www.naturescapenews.com/risengallery/index.htm

Enjoy!

Talk to you all soon. Until then...Good Birding!

Kim & Cindy Risen
Tamarack, Aitkin County
www.naturescapenews.com