[mou] Update on Rosy Finches

Laura Erickson bluejay@lauraerickson.com
Thu, 30 Nov 2006 20:53:02 -0600 (CST)

I finally had an opportunity to get to Cloquet this afternoon, from about
2 pm until about 2:45--during that time the birds were not there.  I don't
know if they came later.  I'll try again tomorrow, I hope.

Laura Erickson
Duluth, MN

www.birderblog.com

There is symbolic as well as actual beauty in the migration of birds.
There is something infinitely healing in the repeated refrains of
nature--the assurance that dawn comes after night, and spring after the
winter.

			--Rachel Carson