[mou] Injured Sand Hill Crane

Steve Weston sweston2@comcast.net
Tue, 5 Dec 2006 01:53:17 -0600

The injured Sand Hill Crane north of Floodwood has been picked up by Emily
Buchanan this last weekend.  The land owner noted that he no longer was
seeing the crane and that someone had been walked onto his land.  I have not
heard how she found the crane, or how easily it was captured, or where it
was taken, or what the prognosis is.  I will let you know when I receive
more details.  The land owner was also interested.  Thanks for all the
suggestions, recommendation, referals, and comments.

sweston2@comcast.net