[mou] Duluth Varied Thrush 21st East and London Rd

Chris Mansfield bikebirder75@yahoo.com
Fri, 8 Dec 2006 10:11:38 -0800 (PST)

Just saw a female/imm Varied Thrush in my yard at 11:45 this morning,
but it was only here about 10 seconds, and then flew west towards the
Plaza.  It appeared here at the same time as a small flock of starlings
(about 10 of them), so keep your eyes peeled if you're in the
neighborhood.  I will of course update if it returns and/or sticks
around for the CBC.

Only 47 species on my yard list here, but very very happy to have this
as one of them!

Chris Mansfield